Wednesday, May 29, 2013

High School Advice


         The piece of advice I got from my parents is to complete my school work and turn it in on time and it will make a big difference not only in your grades but with your attitude too,another piece of advice I got is to not do stupid things or don't say anything stupid,the last piece of advice I got is too participate in everything you want to do you only go through high school once make it the best ever.I believe they gave me advice for or to help you get through high school easier which would help a lot.I believe they also gave me this advice to tell me make high school the best and you will love it all the time.
          I will use this in high school to remind myself I need to graduate to get a diploma and go on to college so i can get my dream job i have always wanted,I will also use this advice to participate in every thing my time doesn't take up.I believe this can help others by helping them have four smooth years of the most important school in your like.Have fun and I hope this will help you when you are in high school.  

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very informative related to health issues. Being a father its very helpful for me and my childerns. I must say these are the best blogs for health.

    ReplyDelete